Monday, December 28, 2009

Our first Christmas together....


Christmas is long gone, but I still want to give very brief recap anyways. As you probably know this was Trevor and my first christmas together. Trevor and I had just been so spoiled with all of these wedding presents that we couldn't even think of anything we wanted to get one another. So we decided to forego presents (which is an awesome move by the way), but regardless he still managed to find a way to spoil me. See on Christmas I awoke and went to take a shower. Afterwards, I came into our bedroom searched the covers inside and out and couldn't find Trevor anywhere. Frantic and sort of confused, I decided to look in the living room, and found a cute little Trevor all wrap in our Christmas blanket asleep under the little Christmas Tree. And there you have it, I couldn't have been more spoiled and have a cuter anything waiting for me under our christmas tree. :) Of course, the no present streak soon ended after we headed to our parents' houses and they just kept coming!

Above is Trevor after he hung up the mistletoe in our house. You don't even know how many times I would find him just waiting under the mistletoe with his lips all puckered waiting for kisses.
Here is the awesome Gingerbread house we made. The gingerbread man with the mustache is a cop and the other one is dead and bleeding gum drops. We had a lot of fun with the detailing.

As always, Christmas was amazing.

No comments: