Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Us!!


It's kind of weird to think that exactly one year ago today, we were already married and were just throwing the last little bit of Liz's things into one of our cars and heading off to the reception. Where we hoped that our guests would soon be arriving, emphasis on hoped, there was a mix up on the invitations and it showed that our reception was being held down the road at one of the many other LDS church houses in the neighborhood. Anywho this past year seems like it has just flown by, and I still find myself feeling exceptionally lucky to be married to such an amazing girl. We have grown together as close friends and I love spending all the freetime that we should be using to do homework with Liz which makes it hard for me to get things done when I really do have homework to do.
Liz you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, I honestly couldn't be happier with ahyone else. I have loved you more and more since the day I Married you and I look forward to every day I get to wake up next to you.
I love you Libby,
Happy Anniversary,
-Trevor

2 comments:

Leslie and Matthew Bybee said...

Congrats! Happy one year!

sweet cookie said...

ah that is so precious of Trevor! You two are very CUTE together:)...we need to have a game night soon!